Thursday, January 6, 2011

smile =D

my husband and i had a petty, cutie misunderstanding last night so i decided to keep my mouth shut and not to talk to him. after all, the "killer silence" seems to be working with him...and so there we go with our morning routine...coffee together (silence), taking a bath together (silence) - yes, we take a bath together for a long time now that it feels like tradition already =D, dressing up (silence) until the time we get to the car (not our own car =C)...silence. then, the radio played the forever favorite song...EWAN by the APO HIKING SOCIETY. I noticed that allan would sort of poke me whenever the song line ..."ngumiti ka man lang sana ako'y nasa langit na" was sung.it was sweet. but i didn't smile. (nagmoment na magmaganda!)

  my husband and i at Paoay church taken last january 3, 2011. he has been my travel buddy for almost 12 years now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment