Monday, October 11, 2010

moments

i know its cliche but time really passes so quickly that there are times you just have to sit, relax, take a deep breath and enjoy the moments God gave you.

I am not feeling so good today. well i tried to act naturally, as if nothing bad is happening to me but the force of pain is there and i just can't take it away. am having abdominal cramps and i'm so scared that this cramps will lead to something else. woman's instinct. pre empt =D i was asking myself on my way home from school some morbid questions like, why don't i want to die? well i've contemplated well enough that i arrived at some reasons why i still want to live =D

(1) for my husband. we've been loving each other for nearly 13 years now. i know 13 is sometimes an unlucky number but i don't believe in luck. good thing. my husband has been there for me and i still want to love him the way he had loved me.

(2) for rain and summer. my goodness. my kids are still young. rain is 3 and summer will be turning 2 this december. sometimes i get to think...i should have been pregnant when i was younger so i can still enjoy running, playing, crawling, reading with these kids. well, God really has His own time.

(3) for my family. i love my dad and my mom sooooo much. i think i haven't done enough to make them so happy so i still want to live longer and be a part of the happiness they deserve. i love my parents so much. whenever i would pray to God about them, i want to cry. though its not man's destiny to live forever, i want my parents to live forever.

(4) for my fourth reason, well i haven't think of any yet....and i think this will be a good reason for me to live longer...so that i could enumerate more reasons for living =D how's to that???

my abdomen is still hurting but i feel better now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment