Sunday, January 15, 2012

dawn =D

January 2. i had my weekly check up...but because my ob was out of town, aileen, my bestfriend was the one who checked me in her clinic. after the internal examination, they told me that my cervix is 2-3cm dilated (expanded/widened) . i decided to stay at the clinic while allan went home to get my baby bag and some things. after a while, kinabahan na ako. i'm sure am ready to have a VBAC - vaginal birth after ceasarean pero natakot ako sa pain. hehe...sabi nga ni joicy....feeling primi (first time =D) daw ako.hehe

January 3. i can feel the contraction getting stronger but tolerable. sabi ko kay ai at around 3am, siguro mga 3-4cm na ako. true enough! after the internal exam (again???) 3-4 cm na ngang dilated ang cervix ko. galing ko! nakakatantya na ako. haha! they told me to just walk and walk para bumaba si dawn kasi naka float pa ang station nya (meaning wala pa sa pelvic area ang ulo ni dawn. kailangan bumaba pa sya lampas ng pelvis for me to give birth). so i did what i was told. kaso mga 4am, nakaramdam na ako ng pagod. i slept for awhile. after all, hindi naman mawawala yung pain kung true labor ang nangyayari but to my surprise, nawala ang pain pagkatulog ko. first time nangyari yun. 

i went to the hospital at around 10am so that my new ob can check me. she told me to have my ultrasound to have the amniotic fluid checked. pag normal pa, she's giving me until saturday para mag trial labor. after saturday, CS na. huhuhu. i prayed so fervently. ayaw ko talagang ma CS! had some labor pains the whole day pero natitiis ko sya. mataas kasi ang pain tolerance ko.

January 4. since the doctor advised me to walk and walk para bumaba na si baby dawn, i did that as early as 4:30am. at 6am, 6cm na ako. but floating pa rin si baby. ayaw bumaba talaga. since floating sya, bawat internal exam sa akin masakit. huhuhu. as in. 

10am - walkathon with aileen again
1pm - went to uratex to buy bed for russel =D
3pm to 7pm- walked and walked with allan
4pm - ka text at kausap ko si papa j to lessen my anxiety. na lessen nga ba? hahaha. well yes! =D thanks papa j!

at 7pm, 7cm na rin ako. my ob said that i needed immediate monitoring na since 7cm na hindi pa bumababa si baby. i was rushed to the hospital. pagdating dun, my cervical contractions/ pain ended. bat ganun? when the resident doctor checked my dilation, fully dilated na daw ako at station 0. i doubt that kasi wala naman akong nararamdamang pain. dinala agad ako sa DR table. when my OB checked me, i wasn't surprised when she said, paki lipat daw ulit ako sa labor room kasi 7cm pa lang daw ako. huhuhu. at 10:30pm, it was decided....CS ako to prevent complications. well, God has a plan. kaya pala na CS ako because the unbilical cord was too short that the baby can't descend. the following day, when i woke up....i already have.....


adrielle dawn s. contreras
rain don't like the name dawn. spring daw gusto nya....with that, i already have rain, summer and spring! =D thank God. what more could i ask? =D

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GIRL... i'm happy for you... i really am.... so what's her NICKNAME NOW??? DAWN OR SPRING???

    ReplyDelete