Tuesday, January 31, 2012

one

my three year old summer is the sweetest. since most of the time, i would just stay at home and watch for her and dawn, she would know when i get tired, unhappy and irritated. well, i don't divulge myself in those emotions most of the time but whenever she would probably sense that am into it, she would go to me and whisper....mom, you're my number one. awww....i know, it's from the nido commercial but who cares? summer means it and it gives me so much pleasure to hear it from my baby girl =D

as i have the luxury of time in reading nowadays (during my breastfeeding moments with dawn), i want to share the three prayers that i read. it's been my personal prayer most of the time and probably until my RAIN, SUMMER and SPRING (as rain don't like his sister's name dawn =C ) grows up =D (Title of the book is: THE MOM YOU'RE MEANT TO BE ....thanks mhajette for the book =D) here are the prayers:

1. Lord, please fill the gaps between the love my kids needed today and didn't get from me, even though i was loving them the best that i could.

2. Jesus, redeem my mistakes (gosh, i made plenty of them, but i was encouraged that God could use even my blunders to draw my children to Himself)

3. Lord, help our marriage, but let it begin in me =D

For my fellow mothers, let's ALWAYS ask God for His mercy and wisdom because we couldn't do this important job (mothering =D) apart from the Lord's grace.

my rain, spring and summer =D



No comments:

Post a Comment