Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 wishes

i have actually three places that i want go to before i leave planet earth. i saw this picture of my friend playing in the snow and i envy her. therefore, any place where there's snow is a priority. i want to touch a real snow, play with it, eat it (can it be eaten?), hold it, any thing...i want to make my own snowman and take a picture of it. i want a picture of me with a snow angel shadow at my back. sounds so cool. =D

second is the Universal Studios in USA. i want to visit that place...well, my husband told me that we can't afford universal studios in usa for now so he got me settled in universal studios at singapore. okay. that would do.... for now...

third, of course, i haven't even met a person who do not want to go to Disneyland, so its my third option. I would love to go to Disneyland in Orange County California because i know that its the "real" Disneyland and that its bigger, better than the one in Hongkong. nevertheless, i wanna see what Hongkong Disneyland has to offer also. 

well, if i'd have an extra money for my other visits, i would love to go to Hawaii, Mexico, Rome, Israel, Paris, Europe, Atlantis.....whoa! that's a lot! wish i could live long enough to be able to go where i want to go =D

No comments:

Post a Comment