Saturday, April 14, 2012

pickup

At 4 years old and 11 months, here are some of Rain's famous lines:


On his future:

Mom, I want to become a tricycle driver someday. I think it's better than being a janitor (His tito aj, tito lester and tito clark gave him the janitor idea when we went to zambales last year)



On playing plants vs zombies:

When he is about to lose, he would say....Mom told me it's okay to lose. (then I would say: well, we can't always be winners even if we want to. Just try again)



On former President Marcos:

He is tita bab's lolo, mom.... hehe! (When rain was only three years old and we went to Vigan, Bab told him that Marcos is her lolo.)



On anatomy:

Mom: Rain, what is the sound of our heart?

Rain: lubb, dub mom. Why is it like that?

Mom: because .... because... S1, S2....ventricle, auricle, etc....opening, closing...blah,blah! (naman eh!nagmamaganda kasi, hehe)



On investment:

Mom, can we have a car? I want  a green one. (choosy? Green???)



On respect:

Mom, don't shout at lolo. You're not a good example. (tama...when I heard this, I stopped shouting at my daddy, even though it's typical for us,hehe)



On forgetting:

Oh no, mom! You forgot! You're shouting again! (memory gap...)



On anticipation:

He would ask this everyday:

Mom, what day is today? (then he would recite the days that will follow)....Thursday, Friday then Saturday! My candy day! My zombie day! My apple day! (Rain and summer have their candy day every Saturday. Rain is allowed to play the computer for 3 hours every Saturday. Before they eat candy, they have to finish an apple so it's also their apple day. Sunday is a fruit day).



On love life:

Mom, can I marry when I already have a job? When can I have a girlfriend? (gosh!wag muna!)



On saving mother earth:

Don't waste water mom. Remember, mother earth is sick. Father earth will be angry. (ok, fine anak, hehe!)



On cleanliness:

Mom: why are you picking your nose Rain?

Rain: No! I was just tasting it! (kadiri!!!! Shocked ako when I saw this)



On tasting it:

Mom: why are you tasting it???

Rain: because it's yummy! (kaloka! To the highest level na!)



On Dawn/Spring:

Mom: what are you doing with dawn's nose, Rain? Are you.....?

Rain: No mom! I was just tasting it! (yuk!!!!!!! Me panibagong branch si Rain! hehe)



Madami pa to but these are all I can remember for now.... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment