Thursday, December 16, 2010

city ville =D

BEFORE, i have two reasons why i'm always eager to surf the net everyday of my life.
first, because of facebook. i can get virtual connections to my friends because of facebook that's why i so love it. parang ka-on line relationship ko at once and 1300 plus friends ko. amazing. incredible. addictive.

second, i love to surf on airline promos. before, i would goggle on what's the latest promo on cebu pacific. but not, my passion airline is air philippines. bigger and better. =D who on earth do not want that? hehe

BUT NOW.... i have my third reason...cityville.



my goodness. i never thought i would be this "addicted" in building cities, farming, franchising, visiting other cities, etc. kung sino man ang nakainvent ng city ville, nakakaloka ka. you gave me another reason to sit down, face my computer, increase my electric bill, decrease my quality time with my kids, and increase my time imagining and thinking on how to buy and save for my city. kaloka talaga. well, just like farmville, i know that one day soon, i'll get the snap out of it and forget about this whole thing again. I'd be back on my old silly self..... just like the way it used to be =D

No comments:

Post a Comment