Friday, December 3, 2010

richie rich


Facebook's newest expression of anti-child abuse is by posting your favorite cartoon character when you were still a child. well, i know that deep within ourselves lie a child like spirit that makes us happy and warm. i love Richie rich. it's one of the reasons why i wanted to go home straight during weekdays. its my alarm clock every 3pm that even when am comfortable lying in bed, i just have to get up and watch it. it is also the time when my mom would come home from school, and we would watch Richie rich together after i make her cup of coffee. She says that i make a perfect cup of coffee. I love the feeling when i can sit down next to my mom because that's the time when i can embrace her all i want. i love Richie rich especially now that whenever i get to see it, it brings some childhood memories in me that can make me smile sweetly. =D

1 comment:

  1. mas nasubay bayan ko si archie sa kanya. hahahah saka yung tito ni donal duck na nag su-swimming sa mga coins and bills. hihihi

    ReplyDelete