Saturday, April 30, 2011

class

rain's second day of summer class : April 28, 2011

we arrived at school 10 minutes before the time. summer was not with me so i felt free. i bought my favorite book which has been a traditional habit. it's follow your heart by andrew matthews. i felt excited for the day =D am free!

rain was as usual, very active with the singing and dancing activities. after that, their study time. as they were studying, their teacher told us moms who were waiting for our kids, that she has to close the door. everybody of course agreed. the moment the door was shut close, i began forwarding text messages to my friends. after that, i began reading. as i was reading, i noticed that on my peripheral view, some moms were starring at me. i felt awkward. i gaze at them too, my face was serious and i was like asking them....what is your problem man???? is this your first time to see a beautiful woman reading (as in naka-insert pa talaga yung beautiful! i love myself =D)

my freedom ended when, after one and a half hour, rain came out of the room. he was crying! i asked him why....he didn't answer me clearly. he was mumbling about crayons and paper. the teacher called my attention and asked me to go inside the room. (oh no! this is too early for office detention programs!!!!).

what happened? my baby boy wanted to go out. his teacher explained to him that he can't go outside and he has to stay at the room because it's study time. what rain did is that he threw the crayons and paper to his teacher.

i was perplexed.

i talked to rain when the class was over. he said sorry to his teacher. he told me that he will not do it again.and, he promised....i just hope his promise was not made to be broken =D

No comments:

Post a Comment