Friday, April 29, 2011

personal

i met krista when she was in third year college at BSU. i didn't personally know her as i am a very strict instructor then. i was only interested in my student's name and class standing. but, there came a time that we became text mates. well since i became a mom, my text life has decreased and i only get to hold my cellphone whenever necessary. but whenever i can and i'm free, were text mates. text mates until the time that summer was confined to the ICU for a month.  the text messages made us closer and a time came when she called me "ninang" and i called her "anak".

and because of our closeness, my husband and i decided to make her one of summer's godmother. a fairy godmother indeed. this is to show my beloved anak how thankful i am of having her in summer's life. love you anak! thanks for always being there. 

krista on summer's first birthday =D

ninang krista's gift

thanks ninang! =D she loves this

No comments:

Post a Comment