Tuesday, March 22, 2011

important

surely, there is nothing compared to the love that i continue to receive from my students. it's my sweet first year students turn to let me know that they don't want me to go. they had their "moment" with me awhile ago and i was so overwhelmed with the love and concern they have been giving me. i didn't know i was loved that much since i only meet them once a week for their return demonstration. we have less interaction, less talk, less of everything. but when they talked to me awhile ago and i saw them crying, i just can't figure out ...was i really that good when i was little for me to receive these kind of blessings?

the magic pin
i saw the pin - world's greatest teacher again.... =D heart warming. thanks guys!

they told me that their love will fade only when these flowers wilt =D
sarap...thanks guys for the love
i am deeply humbled with your love guys =D and i love you back! =D

your love is the greatest gift of all guys!

satisfied. sana sa sunod kasama ko kayong kumain ng ganito ha =D
i love you guys. =D thanks ruby, celina, shiela, sharlene, aprille, elizabeth, ana, jessica, james =D

6 comments:

  1. yes naman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wag ka na raw umalis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur indeed the best teacher....
    Personaly ur one of those few teacher i considerd best...ur very true to ur student u rili love us back... i wish my son will have a frend a mentor and a teacher like u...may god continue to bless u and may u be a blessing to others...thank u bcoz ur apart of my gud memries in cam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you mam d nmn po basehan kng gano namin kau katagal naging c.i ang mahalaga po naging 2nd mom po namin kau sa maikling panahon at walang cno man ang makakanakaw nun samin, naging 22o po kau samin, marami kami n22nan sa inyo.... ur such a wonderful mom,teacher,nurse, c.I, frend, wife, etc.,no one can compare 2u...we love u a lot mam.!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ruby! i love you too guys =D and even though we were together once a week for one semester, i enjoyed our times together. handling you guys is a pleasure! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mots! naku nagdadalawang isip na nga ako sa pag alis ko when i heard her say....God's blessing daw ang pag-alis ko sa college. naloka ako.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. karen, thanks for the post. it's so good to see my previous students grow and mature =D thanks for the nice words. sana one of these days we can see each other again. =D take care always. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete