Thursday, March 17, 2011

names


i went home carrying roses (many to mention =D). from bulacan to cubao, i kept on smelling each flower. the smell reminds me of my 2b.

i feel so special. thanks 2b
i composed myself when i came home. rain was still up and when he saw the box of cake, he sang "happy birthday", kissed me and said, "Mom, i love you. Happy birthday".... that made me smile but when i saw this......

a very powerful box. it was able to extract tears from my eyes.
when i saw the first letter, my tears fell down like rain. all the letters struck my heart.  thanks my dearest 2B for the love, effort and time. since time is gold, you have given me so much gold because i will not be able to give you back the time you spent in writing these letters for me. gracias! big time.

never had it this way. there's always a first time.
i know am not but if ever i'll be one, i'd dedicate it all to you guys! thanks camille!
Thank you so much..................... Kimberly ray, Arlene, maria richelle, flerida mae, mark Wesley, Dianne Cathleen, Alyssa joyce, mary grace, joyce Nicole, Kenneth, rizzamae, adrynnette, mira benz,  emmalyn, Noreen, monica, larnie, gerrely, Anthony, merian, Shiella mae, shiela, jeramie, ferlyn joyce, jhennie Shayne, onofre, Erica maria, kathlyn anne, keena alexis, zenaida, jose marie, Alizza, maria Kristina, mida, annalyn, Camille, reinino,  unica, Raquel, maricon, mary rosenette, Erickson, dhariel, tam Terence, james patrick.
(sana wala akong na miss. kung meron please tell me so i can edit this)

thanks for being a part of my life. i love you all! KUDOS.

2 comments: