Monday, March 14, 2011

miss

rain and me at bsu

Things I'll miss about bsu
1. my students. I will definitely miss them. Their innocent faces. Their laughter, their noise, their warmth. Been to feu and ceu, nothing compares to the warmth of bsu students. They would smile at me whenever they'd see me or say hi at me when I walk pass them at the corridor. I will miss sharing with them some of the things that I learned in life and I will miss telling them my forever favourite dialogue...ladies, be like your egg cell. It patiently waits for the sperm to arrive. Never did the egg cell came down to the cervix to wait for the sperm. That would be so absurd and very far from reality. For men, be like your sperm cells. As much as it can, it only fertilizes one egg. Be patient and strong like your sperm cells..... =D

2. my friends. Their absolutely give me my daily dose of eustress. without them I wouldn't survive a very toxic day. When I learned that some of them would have hospital duty (in shourt, maghihiwalay kame) and I would stay at school, It made me think that probably leaving would be a better option than to stay at school alone.

3. razons. This is aileen and jill's favourite place, our bat cave. It brings me old memories from my old colleagues. Aside from their good food, I will definitely miss the laughter and fun times there together with my friends.

4. uniwide. Hehe. Where cheap things are always for sale. And what's so good about it is that you can't find most of their items in manila. =D

5. orlando's. A piece of heaven. A place of grill. I would miss the fun and laughter I had with my friends there. Well some of their items are pricey but it's okay. Treating myself once in a while wouldn't hurt.

6. park and dine. I mistakenly called it park and ride before, and AJ burst into laughter when he heard me say it. Kaloka. Sensya na papa j, am used of having park and ride here in manila.

7. my late night brainstorm session with jane. Sorry guys. I don't call jane as mam jane because this is my blog. Hehe. And because she is one of my best friend since ceu days. Well that would be, 8 or 9 years from now. Tagal na pala. If ever you'd here me calling her mam jane, it's because am at school...well, minsan pag dalawa nalang kame, jane na lang =D I will miss the times when we would just sit at the corridor in the second floor and wait for the dusk talking about almost anything under the sun. I know that we focus on the same direction. I know that we both like the same things. Saying. Dami pa naman ako gusting i-share pa =D hehe

8. malolos market. It's the place where I find most of the ulang's I love to cook. Hay. I'd miss that.

9. aj's apartment. It's the place where we bonded the most. Where we can shout and say anything that we want to say.

10. my colleagues. Mam myline, sir nabong, mam honey - avon!, mam luz, mam Arlene, mam Karen, pareng aurenz, pareng marvie, mam ira, mama olive, mam mart, mam lanie - I didn't know bakla din sya, levi- hindi na tayo nakapag bond. huhuhu, Alvin- my crush, ahehe, mam jen. Well if you are not here, you are probably included in my square of friends. Hehe

Well, I know there are more things to miss but I only narrated the top ten. I don't like to give myself enough reason to stay. For now. Para naman hindi ako maiyak ng husto. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment