Thursday, March 24, 2011

survey

i'll be leaving and when you learned that, you vigorously searched for me, approached me (cornered actually), and talked to me. it was such an awkward monologue since you were the only one talking. i heard so many things from you but i kept quiet. i maintained my composure even though a part of me wants to answer back, shout and reason out. you talked as if you knew everything about me:  how i teach, how i work, how i would behave, everything. when you said that my resignation was God's blessing, that was the point that my mind and body wants to explode. you were so rude.

Here are my thoughts now:
a. It would have been better if you choose the proper time and place for us to talk.
b. It would have been better and ethical if you said nice words to me before I leave. (kahit sana binola mo na lang ako. Nag thank you ka man lang sana kahit na sa matagal na panahon na nag-stay ako)
c. The least thing that I need to hear from you were your judgmental and prejudicial remarks. Any educated, thinking and ethical person would have refrain from doing what you did.
d. You were asking me, what is the best thing for you to do as of now (why can't you see? siguro mag-resign ka na lang din =D or better yet, go to Fukushima.)
e. Your remark about me leaving would be God's blessing is absolutely below the belt and highly subjective. (Dinamay mo pa ung nasa taas..... Sabagay, blessing ba kanino? sayo?)

I will leave but i will be leaving a very good and indelible mark. Wala na siguro ako dyan, marami pang makakaalala sa akin...... PERO, pag ikaw ang umalis, baka mag fiesta pa ang lahat dahil sa tuwa. and what mark will you leave? an invisible ink.

Gusto mo bang magpa SWS survey ako? Between me and you, sino ang gusto ng mga taong umalis? type A pag ako at B pag ikaw then send to 2366....

Anu kaya ang resulta???? Napaisip ka no? =D (Well, it's a good exercise to remove those cobwebs up there)

2 comments:

  1. B. kaya lang msg failed. wala na atang 2.50 yung load ko. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lahat po kami vote sa A :)

    ReplyDelete